Thursday, April 23, 2009

Imperfect Sam,Imperfect Love


She nt love me,mean i m imperfect.

No matter is her problem or i met the wrong ppl,i was trying to treat she better n pretty gud.


I change a lot of me because of she,but i'm still the failer.


Nvm,i just take it as a way to recognize myself.I can c it,i'm nt attractive.


Now,i learnt,i hav to love myself b4 love some1.That's the primary condition to attract gal,rite?


I hav to build up myself,from external to internal of my characteristic,i have to add oil.


By the way,i missing sum1 who really love me much n sacrified so much to me b4,but i din appreciate she.I'm here to say sorry to she,hopes she now n coming time will having a wonderful life.[Winnie]




Hopes I can be better.

5 comments:

  1. may i noe who r u?is tat J ar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi sam sam.....haha....now who am i??? im janice goh.....yen yen ah....jayla`s ji mui....wahaha...hey.....add my blog oso la....www.lovelyjnkfor3v3r.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first comment is me leave de - Jayla, the second wan is my ji mui- janice.
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. update .. update..

    ReplyDelete